NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe
surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
You Have The Right collects when you are on the You Have The Right site, and when you use
You Have The Right's services. This policy also covers You Have The Right's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that You Have The Right's business partners share with You Have The Right or
that You Have The Right may collect on a partner's site.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that You Have The Right does not own or control, or to
people that You Have The Right does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
* You Have The Right collects personally identifiable information when you register for a
You Have The Right account, when you use certain You Have The Right products or services, when you
visit You Have The Right pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. You Have The Right may
also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
* When you register with You Have The Right, we ask for certain personal information. Once you register with
You Have The Right and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* You Have The Right also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser
including your IP address, You Have The Right cookie information and the page you requested.
* You Have The Right uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you
see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* You Have The Right will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
* You Have The Right may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of You Have The Right to provide a product or service to you. Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the You Have The Right Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
* You Have The Right may set and access You Have The Right cookies on your computer.
* You Have The Right allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to You Have The Right's cookies.
* Your You Have The Right Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
* In certain areas You Have The Right uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
* You Have The Right may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we
use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.